Back in May 2015, Esther climbed to the top of the rock and after seeing her dad and Javen Mirabella jump off the rock she'd figure she'd try too. She was only 8 years old then. I was ready with the camera but I was also strongly encouraging her NOT to jump. After seeing how high it was and hesitating for awhile, she finally decided it wasn't the right time. *whew*
Well, now it's June of 2018 and with the high water it's a great opportunity to try the jump off of Rhino Rock.
And Esther did it!
| Esther's first jump. |
| Ready for her second jump. |
| No problem! |
Well, guess who has to try and keep up with her big sister (by almost 4 years!!). That little girl in the pink swim shirt at the top of the rock. That's Emily.
| And she's only 7! |
I just about dropped the camera in the water!
And they both climbed right back up to the top and jumped once each again.
And these are only the girls, what will the boys be like!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment